Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Open Letter To A Moron #1

Dear lady getting her hair cut at the same time as me,
I'm sorry that you feel that cancer research and alternative fuel sources are unimportant. However, I really doubt that scientist trying to a find a way of stopping you from going grey is an improtant task. At first I thought you might have been kidding but that fact that you KEPT talking about truly makes me understand just how stupid you truly are. Maybe one day you can convince someone close to you maybe a stuck up whore of a daughter to run for a political office of some sort and she can convince the higher ups to put off helping the starving masses and people still needing houses in New Orleans so that you can keep the some fucking hair color you vapid idiot.

yours truly,
B

1 comment:

ink said...

i think you are going to have to tell me about this in person- i am not certain, just a hunch, but you seemed ticked off or somethin' :P