Sunday, August 10, 2008

Open Letter To A Moron #2

Dear People who wear sunglasses indoors,

You ARE RETARDED there are only ever two reasons to wear sunglasses indoors and judging by the look of most of you it scratches the stoner reason. However unless your eyes have just been dilated which I doubt most the time they have just don't do it. You all look like tools, as well as complete and utter douche bags. I really have to struggle not to smack that shit eating grin off your faces. Your not cool and your not being mysterious. YOU ARE JUST BEING STUPID.

Thanks for your time,

B

P.S. For your own protection, unless your Corey Hart don't wear them at night either. (I'll Find you one of these days Corey, and when I do you will truly know pain. (Insert Evil Laugh)

1 comment:

Chris said...

I totally agree! They all like to get right up in your face too, cause they know you can't make eye contact with them. I really think I'm going to make someone eat their own shades one of these days.